Pumpkin Blue Kuri
- Sow under glass in April, at a minimum temperature of 20 celsius.
- Harden the plants off slowly and plant outside when there is no further risk of frosts.
- Grow outdoors or in a cold frame
- Harvest in the Autumn before frosts occur. Store at a temperature of 10-15 celsius.
- Orange fruit flesh and excellent taste.
- Ripens well. Suitable for long term storage
- 10 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 100g raw whole pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons melted butter or oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 150 C / Gas 2.
- Toss seeds in a bowl with the melted butter/oil and salt.
- Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown; stir occasionally.
- You can also add spices such as cinammon, ginger or cumin to this