Radish Daikon Minowase
- Sow in succession for a long supply.
- Resistant to mosaic virus, fusarium
- Good heat tolerance and moderate bolt resistance
- Excellent quality for both fresh market and home garden.
- Plant a small crop every two weeks to guarantee a continuous harvest.
- Fast-growing even in the cool, shortening days of autumn.
- Sow from March in rows 15 cm apart. Ready for harvest after 4-6 weeks.
- They excel in cooked preparations, especially stir-fries and roasts, where their flesh is tender, buttery, and mild. Can be grated with a little sesame oil or soy sauce to make a tasty garnish or can be cooked like turnips or pickled.
- Best suited for cultivation during the summer and autumn months.
250 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-06)
For more information please see our BLOG post on radishes.