Rhubarb or Ruby Chard
- Red leaves, which can be cut several times.
- Do not sow too early - this prevents bolting.
- Grows best in full sun, tolerates partial shade.
- Easy to grow; eat it like spinach or beet greens. Pick from late spring till winter.
- Crimson stalks with glossy green, crinkled leaves.
- Makes a striking contrast in any salad.
- The thin-stemmed leaves can also be sauted and braised.
- Anything you can do with spinach, you can do with red chard.
200 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)