Rocket Wild - Perennial (Diplotaxis tenuifolia)
- Has narrower and more deeply divided, aromatic leaves than the cultivated variety Rucola, and grows slightly slower.
- Perennial and can be cut several times. Self seeds vigorously.
- Leaves stay fresh after cutting.
- Has a more intense flavour, that is sharp and clean.
- As a perennial plant it can be sown outdoors all year round in milder climates or given some protection in colder areas.
- Use as a baby leaf in salad mixes, it will 'cut and come again' two to three times.
- Sow direct in spring for summer greens, and in autumn for winter greens.
2000 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)