- A round, red radish for spring and summer cultivation
- Improved Cherry Belle.
- Uniform, quick to mature, and holds well much longer in the field than most open pollinated bunching radishes.
- Deliciously crisp flesh.
- Suitable for early sowing in green house or cold frame.
- Sowing instructions:Sow outside from March onwards in rows 15 cm apart.
- Sow in succession for a long supply.
- Ready to harvest after 4-6 weeks.
- Protect Spring and Summer crops against Cabbage Rootfly with insect netting.
450 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)
For more information please see our BLOG post on radishes.