Sante - Organic Seed Potatoes
- Sante is an early maincrop potato suitable for pre-pack, processing and general ware. It used to be the most commonly grown organic variety.
- It has good blight resistance.
- Also high resistance against white and golden eelworm.
- Excellent for organic production.
- Round equal size tubers with cream coloured flesh.
- Very tasty floury to firm multi purpose potato.
- Santé potatoes make great potato wedges and chips and are great for mashing, boiling and roasting.
- For more info on how to grow Santé potatoes click here
Botanical Description Colour of base of lightsprout: Pink Maturity: Maincrop Height of plants: Medium Colour of flower: White Frequency of berries: Absent Tuber Characteristics Shape of tuber: Short - Oval Colour of skin: Cream Colour of flesh: Light yellow Depth of eyes: Shallow- Medium Smoothness of skin: Smooth
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great clean tasty potato
- Great clean tasty potato, perfect for the oven.