Sarpo Una - Organic Seed Potatoes
The DUAL PURPOSE Sarpo
Una is different than the other Sarpo Potatoes by being a second early. It is ready to harvest from mid June onwards. It is suited very well for growing in pots or potato sacks. Even though it is likely to be out of the ground before disease strikes, it has good resistance to late blight as well as a range of other diseases.
- Sarpo Una is a red second early potato.
- It is very suitable for container growing.
- The yield will be big if left to grow on.
- For use as a waxy salad you need to harvest early.
- Leave to grow on longer for a heavy crop of baking potatoes.
- The pure white flesh has a nice delicate flavour that works perfectly for a potato salad hot or cold.
- It has good all round blight and disease tolerance.
- Chitting before planting improves yield, please see here for more info on chitting potatoes