- Dark, red coloured leaves. A tender plant suitable for greenhouse cultivation.
- Sowing instructions: Sow end March - April. Sow seeds in a seed tray cover seeds with 0.3 - 0.5 cm moist compost. Place seed trays in a warm (min 20 Celsius), light place.
- Growing instructions:Transfer seedlings into small pots. Grow the plants on in a warm places and place outside only in June or plant in a greenhouse at a spacing of 25 x 25 cm.
- Harvest in July by cutting of the top of the main shoot. The plant will produce side shoots for a later harvest.
- 750 seeds Cert. Org.(DE-OKO-007)