- The 7/10cm heads have a bluish green centre and are typically uniform in size and shape.
- Calabrese will produce a number of good-size side shoots once the initial head is harvested.
- For spring sowing in March or April. Ready for harvest in late summer.
- Very easy to grow, plants are erect and leafy. .
- Matures in approximately 60 to 80 days.
- Calabrese quickly goes from a green head to flowering. Heads should be cut before flowers open.
- If you have too many to use, cut and freeze for use in winter.
100 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)