Winter Roscoff Cauliflower
- This great cauliflower was collected in Co. Dublin in 1982 from an elderly farmer.
- Winter Roscoff has good sized heads with fine flavour.
- Sow July / August and plant out in September for an early crop the following spring; can also be grown in tunnels over winter for an even earlier crop.
- To keep curds from discolouring as they mature, cover up with the upturned leaves and stump of a cauliflower already harvested.
- 280 - 300 seeds per pack
- Certified Organic IE-ORG-02
- Seed supplied by Irish Seed Savers