- Sow from February/March in rows 20-30 cm apart.
- Thin later to a distance of 5 cm between plants.
- Round to flat-round onions with a yellow skin colour.
- Stores well.
- Also very suitable for growing onion sets
- (Onion Sets are grown by sowing onion seed thickly late in the summer. The plants are allowed to grow just until they start forming bulbs. These immature bulbs are dug, cured like regular onions, then held in temperature-controlled warehouses until spring, when they are sold as onion sets).
250 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)