QUICK POT® Propagation Trays
These propagation trays are designed for professional growers and nursery staff. Made to last even under very tough conditions - reuseable for years. Made from rigid black plastic with drainage holes at the bottom of each cell. All QUICK POT® propagation trays have external dimensions of 335 x 515mm and have different options for cell size. We offer a selection of cell options suitable for horticulture and nurseries. A matching PUSH-OUT PLATE is available to push the plugs out of the cells.
Tray type No. of cells Cell size Volume Trays per bag of Klasmann compost QP 150R 150 plug cells round 30x42mm 25cc 18 QP 150T-deep 150 plug cells 30x30x65mm 37cc 12 QP 77 77 plug cells 40x40x52mm 55cc 16 QP 96 96 plug cells 38x38x75mm 73cc 10 QP104R 104 plug cells round 37x50mm 37cc 17
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Very durable, a great purchase for propagating.
- Strong and tough trays, I have no doubt that these will see me through many years of propagation. The release hole will make it easy to remove.
- Best trays I have ever used.
- Just ordered more after the first ones are constantly being used. Very sturdy trays easy to fill and quick to unload with the peg board.
- The best propagation trays I've ever used.
- These are seriously robust Trays and will undoubtedly last for years. I will never purchase other than these again.