- Very useful trays that can be used either for wheatgrass or seeds.
- Large size 50 x 32 x 6cm.
- Each tray will take approximately 100 - 150g of wheat or barley when sowing wheatgrass.
- Can also be used for pricking out seedlings.
- Due to their large size they are also useful if you want to sow a number of different varieties of say lettuce or cabbage.
The tray comes in 2 versions:
- PT01 - without drainage holes (best for wheatgrass, as the compost should be damp not wet).
- PT02 - with drainage holes - Click here for drip tray
- Both types are available in boxes of 20.