- Annual plant which is lightly scented with spider-like flowers and prominent stamens. Height 100cms.
- This easy-to-grow annual adds colour to the late summer garden when many flowers are beginning to fade.
- The fluffy clusters of white/pink flowers are great for attracting butterflies.
- Once the seedlings are a couple of inches tall, pinch out the main stem to get numerous flower heads and stronger, bushier plants.
- Protect the plants from strong winds and frosts, and stake as necessary.
- Dead-head regularly to keep the plants producing more flowers.
- Remove plants completely at the end of the season, but wear gloves for protection, since the stems are spiny.
Height of plant 100cm.
100 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)