Vegan Organic NPK Fertilizer
An all round vegan fertiliser which uses plant substances from the food industry and mined Patentkali for extra potash. The raw materials have been fermented which stabilises the nutrients and makes them release slowly in a form that is highly available to the plants. 5mm pellets which are easy to spread and don't have the smell of chicken manure pellets.
- 5-3-8 with 0.4% Magnesium and trace elements.
- Higher soil nutrient values than Greenvale and Topmix.
- Activates soil life - high organic matter.
- Mild, sustainable nitrogen release.
- Supports root growth and root development.
- Special offer - 15% discount on 10 bags.
Application of Vegan Fertiliser
- Spread before/after sowing or planting and incorporate on the surface.
- For average ground conditions 16-25 kg/100 m².
5.0% Total nitrogen (N) (organic bound)
3.0% total phosphate (P 2 O 5)
8.0% total potassium oxide (K 2 O)
0.4% total magnesium oxide (MgO)
2.7% water-soluble sulfur (S)
0.4% sodium (Na)
63% organic matter
Low in chloride
Keep cool and dry, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Vegan no smell pellets.
- This is my first time trying a vegan fertiliser.Usually I buy the organic chicken manure pellets,which are great to work with,thought I'd try something similar with the vegan pellets.Opened the bag,no smell,uniform sized pellets,will apply to the beds for lettuce,spinach, beets,kale,tomatoes and spuds.I have often come across the benefits of fermented plant matter for liquid feeds in the form of a "tea", this product is a solid form of that,will have to see how it performs.