Powdered Seaweed Fertilizer
Seaweed extract increases the strength and health of seedlings and plants. Liquid seaweed is great nourishment for plants but is different from most N P K fertilizer treatments. In fact seaweed only contains a little K – potassium. But it has many other minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that are natural growth stimulants. Many of these are not found elsewhere. These nutrients fuel the plant cells’ growth, and this results in healthier, stronger, and more disease-resistant plants. This deydrated version is easier to store and transport than the liquid version.
- Root feed or foliar spray - the easy way to apply liquid seaweed.
- Extremely concentrated. 0.2% dilution rate. 20g in a 10L watering can or sprayer (2 Tablespoons). 1kg in 500L of water per ha.
- Apply every two weeks during the growing season.
- Enables plants to make more efficient use of nutrients, leading to improved yield, taste and colour, and increased resistance to pests and diseases, drought and marginal frosts.
- Regular use has a cumulative effect on your garden.
- Safe to use where children, pets or wildlife are present.
- 20kg also available.