Subterranean Clover for Ground Cover
Sow months: 4-8 Kg/ha: 10 - 30 kg 1kg covers: 1,000m² (undersowed) 300m² (cover-crop)
- Subterranean Clover is an annual legume.
- Produces a thick, low profile canopy reaching only 30cm in height.
- Growth densely covers the soils surface so protects against erosion erosion and gives good weed suppression.
- Spreading through above ground roots known as stolons, sub clover can fill in gaps within a canopy.
Did you know -
- The plant's name comes from its underground seed development, a characteristic not possessed by other clovers.
- It can thrive in poor-quality soil where other clovers cannot survive.