- For outdoor or tunnel use.
- Produces a large, irregular shaped, fleshy fruit with few seeds.
- Excellent flavour - provide them with a sturdy stake to help support the weight of the extremely heavy fruit.
- A semi-determinate variety, the plants will not need pruning or pinching out..
- Tomatoes grow best at temperatures of 21-24 celsius.
- They need a lot of light and a well-drained fertile soil.
- Sow from April under glass and plant outside or in a greenhouse in May.
25 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)