Cultivating Hoe - Heavy Duty SHW
- Multi-purpopose for digging, cultivating and harvesting.
- A combination of a spade/mattock/pickaxe.
- They are particularly good for vegetable or agricultural use - the soil is turned over easily using the weight of the tool and the leverage of the handle.
- Forged Hoe head with a 140mm working width, 190mm blade length. 135cm ash handle.
- total weight 1.5kg the blade weighs 700gr.
- A perfect tool for the cultivation of heavy soil.
- Made in Germany.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Handy Garden took
- Handy tool for easy breaking of heavier soils and cultivation. Alternative to digging with a spade. A heavier heft might be an advantage though.