Wide Cultivating Hoe by SHW
Heavy duty garden tool for clearing debris and cutting ditches.
- Blade-to-ground surface is flat for maximum contact.
- Cuts through blackberries, gorse, bracken etc.
- The wide cultivating hoe is great for deep rooted material, trenching and chopping.
- Excellent for grubbing and moving large amounts of debris.
- Creates deep trenches for drainage and planting of willow slips.
- Hoe head is 24cms wide by 17cms drop.
- 105cms ash handle.
- The wide cultivating hoe weighs 2.7 kg.
SHW Schmiedetechnik manufactures hand tools for gardening, forestry, construction and agriculture using only special steels of the highest quality based on the centuries old tradition of ironworking and tool production in the Forbach valley of Germany.