Natural Paint and Wood Care
LIVOS was the world’s first manufacturer of natural paints. Since 1974, they have been researching and creating products that are healthy for you, your home and the environment. Made from natural and renewable raw materials - the range includes paints, oils, varnishes and cleaners.
- Health protection - A top priority for Livos. A careful selection of raw materials, rigorous quality controls, research and ongoing exchange with scientists provides this high level of protection.
- High technical quality - Since the beginning, Livos have strived to developed quality products which maintain the properties a good paint needs without compromising on ecological integrity. These qualities include easy application, economical use and the longevity of treated surfaces.
- Transparency - The full declaration of all ingredients is standard for Livos.
- Sustainable business - Livos carry their ethos through the entire life cycle of the product. Care is taken right from raw material production to disposal of any byproducts. Long-term and stable development comes before short-term profits.
- Closed cycles of materials - Wherever possible resources are economised - for example, by using renewable raw materials and recyclable packaging, by heating the company building with pellets and by selecting suppliers with the same mindset.
For more information, please see our Blog posts on Livos.