- Dark green leaves with splendid white stems.
- Final plant distance at least 30 x 30 cm to give space for the plant to develop.
- Sow from February till end July.
- Season can be extended by sowing in tunnel or glasshouse.
- Easy to grow and producing a crop that stands well throughout winter, producing usable leaves and leaf stems until late spring.
- The two parts of the leaf can be cooked, using the green leaf blade in the same way as spinach and the leaf stalks in the way celery stalks are used.
200 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)