Vivaplus Capillary Matting. Can be easily cut and fitted to any propagation bench. Dimensions 2m x 5m and 2m x 1m
- The matting consists of three layers: a PE-film as bottom layer, the Vivapol sponge matting which stores the water and a woven polypropylene cover as top layer.
- Plants draw the water through capillary action out of the sponge matting when the soil is getting too dry.
- Water absorption capacity: appr. 3ltr/m2. A 2m x 5m section of this Capillary Matting stores up to 30 ltrs of water.
• UV stabilised top cover
• Quality capillary matting middle layer
• Robust water impermeable PE bottom layer
• Can be cut to various sizes
• Very easy to clean and store if needed
• Ideal for bedding and pot plants
• Vivaplus capillary matting can be used for bench or floor application
• Ideal microclimate
• Uniformed irrigation
• Greater uniformity of plant growth
• Less disease & mechanical damage to flowers & foliage because tops remain dry
• Reduced establishment of weeds as the surface of the mix is dry