Copper Border Fork "ANTERES" PKS
- Elegant yet useful, this strong border fork has a steam bent ash shaft, a beech T handle and copper alloy tines.
- For breaking up soil without moving huge clods of earth, lifting potatoes or carrying light fibrous materials and manure, a border fork is the preferred tool for many gardeners and the Antares fork is just the job.
- Copper tools don’t rust, they have sharp edges and they are hardwearing and will last for years; the metal is known to deter slugs and snails.
- Made in Austria from copper alloy, the Antares Border Fork is naturally resistant to corrosion and extremely hard-wearing.
- The Anteres fork is strengthened by its tin content and further hardened during the metal-working process, making it a reliable and beautiful tool for gardening.
- Length 108cm, height of tine 21cm, weight 1.65kg.
Due to length restrictions we are unable to send by An Post. Please choose the DPD option for delivery.