Crop Cover (Climate Net) Commercial Rolls
An alternative to the one season fleeces is this 'knitted' plant cover/insect net. It is strong and reusable for many years yet lightweight enough to be put directly on crops such as potatoes and cabbages. For lettuce and other more tender crops a support structure is recommended.
- Protection of plants from rabbits, birds, butterflies, large insects, small children, rain, hail and frost.
- Recent independent research in Belgium has shown it protects against carrot-rootfly and cabbage rootfly as well.
- Can be doubled to give greater frost protection. Up to -2 to -3 C° one layer.
- Advanced cropping due to ideal microclimate.
- Permeable to water and air.
- Higher light transmission than fleece - 87% Light permeability.
- Made out of colourless Polyethylene (PE) ribbons.
- UV stabilised.
- Strong - due to its knitted construction.
- Can be recycled.
- Weight: 38g/m²