Designed for those with smaller hands who may prefer a smaller, lighter pruner. It's comfortable to use yet every bit as sturdy and powerful as any other of the Felco pruners.
This great tool is ideal for small pruning work such as grape vines, shrubs and young trees, it is also the first choice of many florists. The anvil blade is screw-mounted for easy replacement. The shorter blades facilitate closer cutting to the stem of the plant.
- Comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee
- Blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel
- Clean, precise cut
- All parts can be replaced
- Easy, durable cutting adjustment
- Wire cutting notch / sap groove
- Hand and wrist protection are provided by the ideal shape of the handles and the cushion-shock absorber
- Includes adjustment key.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Length 195mm
- Weight 210gms.
- Recommended cutting capacity is 20mm.
- For smaller hands.