Organic Rye Grain
Can be used for baking, sprouting or growing -
- Rye is a wonderful hardy grain. It grows well in much poorer soils than those necessary for most cereal grains.
- An especially valuable crop in regions where the soil has sand or peat.
- Rye plants withstand cold better than other small grains do.
- Rye will survive with snow cover that would otherwise result in winter-kill for winter wheat.
- Rye can be used for baking or for sprouting.
- Store in a cool, dry place with good air circulation.