Hemp Mats for growing microgreens
Hemp Mats are perfect for growing microgreens, wheatgrass and micro herbs. Easy to use with no mess and can be composted after use.
- Hemp mats consist of fully compostable, 100% natural hemp fibre with high water retention. They have a light, airy structure.
- Hemp mats are a fast and clean growing medium. No soil so much cleaner crop.
- Cut the hemp mats to fit your container or seed tray. Soak your mat in water 2 to 3 hours prior to planting.
- Before you sprinkle your seeds on the mat you might need to soak them, depending on which variety you choose. Sprinkle seeds evenly over the mat
- Keep the tray in darkness for first 1-3 days depending on the seeds, after that you should place your seeds in sunlight or a well lit place, for approximately 8-10 hours per day. Keep them moist by spraying them several times a week.
- Matting can be bought as a roll of 15m x 1m or 1m x 1m
- Made in Holland. Fully compostable.