Humisol is an odourless plant stimulant
- Produced from bio- humus - the product of the treatment of cow dung by means of the red Californian worm.
- It is without any risk and doesn’t need any safety measures .
- In watery state in contains: humates, fulvo- acid, amino- acids, vitamins, natural phyto – hormones, micro and macro elements, a variety of micro organisms that help with the availability of N, P and traces in the soil . Has high fungicidal and bactericidal features.
- The technological process of the production of Humisol allows to keep features which are peculiar for bio- humus, from which it is produced. It is not only an efficient stimulator, but also an effective remedy, that has inherited the special features of the worms that suppress bactericial and fungal diseases.
- It has high fungicidal and bactericidal features also due to presence of highly available trace elements like Copper and Zinc.
- The preparation improves the photosynthesis of the leaves, it has a positive effect on the growth and the development of the plants. Much increased yields have been noticed.
- Stimulates plant enzymes and promotes root development.
- Approved for use in organic agriculture.
Humisol contains -
- Organic substances 40 – 60 %,
- PH factor 6,8 – 7,5
- Nitrogen 0,9 – 3,0 %
- Phosphorous 1,3 – 2,5 %
- Calcium 4,5 – 8,0 %
- Magnesium 0,5 – 2,3 %
- Iron 0,5 – 2,5 %
- Copper 3,5 – 5,1 %
- Manganese 60 – 80 mg / kg
- Zinc 28 – 35 mg / kg
- Humus 10 – 12 %.
Heavy feeders 1:75, 6-9 litres per hectare
Cabbage 1:100, 2-3 litres per hectare
Carrot 1:100, 2-3 litres per hectare
Heavy feeders 1:75, 250ml per 300m2
Cabbage 1:100, 250ml per1000m2
Carrot 1:100, 250ml per1000m2