Sulphate of Potash containing Magnesium
Special offer - 15% discount on 10 bags. See drop-down menu. Ring for tonne prices please.
Patentkali is a highly concentrated fertiliser containing the nutrients potassium, magnesium and sulphur in an ideal ratio:
- 30% K2O water-soluble potassium oxide (25% K)
- 10% MgO water-soluble magnesium oxide (6% Mg)
- 17% S water-soluble sulphur trioxide (17% S)
- Patentkali® is a special potash fertiliser with a high content of magnesium and sulphur. The nutrients are present in the form of sulphate, are water-soluble and therefore immediately available to the plants.
- Patentkali® is unaffected by the soil pH and is therefore suitable for application to all sites.
- Patentkali® ensures a high quality spread pattern due to the uniform particle size spectrum, enabling a precise distribution even at wide spreading widths.
- Patentkali® is, as a crude salt, approved according to regulation (EC) 834/2007 and (EC) 889/2008 for use in organic farming systems.
Patentkali is a unique, naturally occuring potash fertiliser from Germany where there are vast deposits underground.
How was it created? Most of Central Europe was covered by an inland sea more than 250 million years ago, which was largely cut off from the open sea by shallow straits, known as Bars. Since a desert-like climate predominated at that time, the intensive solar radiation evaporated the water, like in a gigantic evaporating pan. The salinity of the body of water increased until the dissolved minerals (carbonates, sulphates and chlorides) crystallized out and formed layers of potassic minerals. This led to the development of vast deposits, some of which are several hundred meters thick.
Patentkali is approved for use on Organic holdings (restricted input - requires justification as per Organic Food and Farming Standards in Ireland)
For technical data sheet Patentkali please click HERE.
Patentkali is available in 4kg, 25kg, 10x25kg, 40x25kg and 600kg bags
- ESTA® Kieserit gran. is a sulphate based magnesium and sulphur fertiliser with 15% Mg and 20% S.
- ESTA® Kieserit gran. contains the nutrients magnesium and sulphur in an immediately plant available (water-soluble) form.
- ESTA® Kieserit gran. is an efficient Mg- and S-source for all crops in all types of soil regardless of soil pH.
- ESTA® Kieserit gran. has excellent spreading properties due to ideal particle size distribution and granule hardness. It can be applied accurately and efficiently with all modern fertiliser spreaders.
- ESTA® Kieserit gran. is suitable for the production of compound fertiliser as well as for straight manual application.
- ESTA® Kieserit gran. is, as a crude salt, approved according to regulation (EC) 834/2007 and (EC) 889/2008 for use in organic farming systems.
- ESTA® Kieserit gran. is available in 600kg bags only.