PKS Copper Perennial Transplanting Spade "CARINA"
- The Carina Copper transplanting Spade is a very useful, compact tool.
- Can be used to split perennial shrubs or for working on raised beds - anywhere where a full size spade would be too cumbersome.
- Gives greater control and precision than you would have using a full length spade.
- Its 20-inch handle allows the gardener to dig while kneeling, while still obtaining the necessary leverage.
- Other uses include bulb planting and edging the lawn.Can also be used for bulb planting and lawn edging.
- Made in Europe by PKS in Austria
Length 65cm Width 13cm Weight 650g Ash shaft and a beech T-handle.