Copper Handhoe "Phoenix" PKS
- This vicious looking tool is very useful in between borders, shrubs or vegetables.
- The two three-inch prongs can break up compacted soil and loosen weed roots.
- The diamond head digs them out and the side of the blade tidies them out of the way. Then the head is used to firm the soil down afterwards.
- The head is also used to dig planting holes or make seed drills.
- The handle is of turned beech wood.
- Made in Europe by PKS in Austria
Weight 230g with beech handle. length 31cm height 20 cm width 7,5 cm