Crop Cover "Climate Net" by 10m length
An alternative to the one season fleeces is this 'knitted' plant cover/insect net.
Available sizes: 2m x 10m, 4m x 10m and 6m x 10m.
- Protection of plants from rabbits, birds, butterflies, large insects, small children, rain, hail and frost.
- Recent independent research in Belgium has shown it protects against carrot-rootfly and cabbage rootfly as well.
- Can be doubled to give greater frost protection. Up to -2 to-3 C one layer.
- Advanced cropping due to ideal microclimate.
- Permeable to water and air.
- Higher light transmission than fleece - 87% Light permeability.
- Reusable for many years.
- Made out of colourless Polyethylene (PE) ribbons.
- UV stabilised.
- Strong - due to its knitted construction.
- Can be recycled.
- Weight: 38g/m²
Cropcover can be put directly on crops e.g potatoes, cabbages etc. For lettuce and other more tender crops a support structure is recommended.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great product
- Excellent cover for all seasons, durable and tough. This lets through rain but protects the young plants well and yet does not tear easily like other products, and feels easy to handle.