Another classic from Sneeboer - Long handled Dandelion Digger.
- 155 cm ash handle.
- Also known as weed gouger.
- Makes the the removal of Dandelions fom your lawn a piece of cake
- Use a dandelion digger after a recent rainfall or watering, when the ground is softest. Position the digging end in the soil, parallel to the dandelion root. Push the digger down into the soil, angling it toward the center of the plant and turn the digger to pry the weed upward by the root.
- Try to remove 8-10 cms of the dandelion root with your digger.
- The root tip is also an active growth area, but if you remove enough of the active upper portion of the root, even mature, deeply rooted dandelions may not return. Dandelion diggers are designed to remove this upper active regrowth portion of the weed.
- Width of head 4 cm
- Length of head 5 cm
- Length of handle 155 cm
- Total length 171 cm
- Weight 0.95 kg
Due to length restrictions we are unable to send by An Post. Please choose the DPD option