Wooden Plant Labels x 25
- Plant labels will make your life easier. Very useful for marking seedlings.
- 25 plant labels per bundle - 15cm x 2cm
- Pencil included!
Just a few guidelines for best results –
- Check that your seeds are within date. Most will keep for years in cool,dry and dark conditions. Exceptions are parsnip, onions and dill.
- Make sure soil is firm when sowing your seeds. If sowing in compost then level the compost firmly before sowing. Outside do not sow in freshly dug soil – it is best to let soil settle first. The aim is to get your seeds in contact with the growing media, not fall into some black hole of no return.
- Don’t overdo the sprinkling of seed or you will have to do a lot of thinning.
- Don’t sow seeds to deep – this is especially true of small seeds.
- Remember to label your seeds – a lot of babies look the same.
- Don't forget to water!