PKS Copper Hand Hoe "Pollux"
- Like the two pronged Phoenix but with a single prong.
- We find that this tool is more suitable for stony or more friable soil, and for more careful gardening.
- Handy for working in stony or well-worked soil, and in the rockery.
- Good for gravel beds.
- It has a turned beech handle and bronze head.
- The single prong can loosen the roots of the creeping buttercup, then the diamond head is used to pull out the plant.
- Made in Europe by PKS
length 31 cm
width 7,5 cm
high 20 cm
weight 210 g