Professional Watering Spray Gun
- This is a very solidly made spray gun - designed for years of use in the demanding garden and horticultural environment.
- Being manufactured from a combination of brass and chromium steel guarantees a long life service.
- The rubber coating across the whole gun allows for prevention of coldness and heat conduction caused by the flowing water. As well for comfortable use and to withstand the inevitable bashes and knocks.
- Jet strength can be adjusted from strong jet to soft rain with the trigger handle.
- Spray type can be adjusted by twisting the knob on the rear of the head.
- Suitable for watering garden beds, propagation areas or individual plants.
- Also handy for cleaning surfaces.
- The maximum jet strength depends on the existing water pressure.
- This gun meets the requirements of the drinking water ordinance so it can be used in an irrigation system transporting drinking water.
- Maximum working pressure of 24 BAR and a maximum temperature range of 50° C.
The Spray Gun comes with a 1/2' female thread. In order to fit it to a garden hose it requires a connector. To connect it to an existing GEKA watering set-up a 1/2" male GEKA coupling needs to be attached. Alternatively our 1/2" GEKA PLUS Push - fit connector (Device plug 1/2") can be used. This is compatible to most other push-fit systems on the market.