- Sow under glass in April, at a minimum temperature of 20 celsius.
- Harden the plants off slowly and plant outside when there is no further risk of frosts.
- Grow outdoors or in a cold frame.
- Flowers early and the fruits store well.
- Harvest in the autumn before frosts occur.
- Store at a temperature of 10-15 celsius.
8 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)
- Ripe pumpkin, deseeded and peeled, cut into 3cm pieces.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C /180°C .
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin and garlic in a bowl. Add oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Arrange pumpkin mixture, in a single layer, on prepared trays - don't overload. You want the pieces to roast, not steam.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until pumpkin is golden and tender.