Spinach Giant Winter
- Spinach requires a very fertile, moist soil.
- This variety is for Spring, Autumn and Winter cultivation.
- Sow in greenhouse, cold frame or outside from January onwards.
- Strong growing plant which forms good rosettes of robust light green leaves.
- The large, elegantly pointed leaves have a strong, rich flavour that's perfect in winter casseroles or lightly steamed as a delicious side vegetable.
- Tastes great in salad too.
- Prone to bolting in warm and dry conditions
500 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)