Sunflower Helianthus annuus
- This variety has more than one stem, a branching habit and grows up to two metres high.
- The flowers tend to be small, around 15 cm in diameter and appear in pale yellow, yellow and red tones.
- It is an excellent cut flower. Suitable for professional flower growers.
- Sunflowers need rich soil with sufficient moisture and a sunny place in the garden. Attracts birds and bees.
- Sowing instructions : Sow in spring when soil has warmed up, or sow under glass and plant out later.
- 80 seeds per pack Cert. Org.(DE-OKO-007)