Manure Fork SHW
- This lovely fork is forged in Germany specifically for working with straw based manure.
- The four tines are extremely strong yet thin to make picking up and then throwing off the manure as easy as possible.
- The head is 310mm long by 230mm wide.
- Long tapered ash handle 136cm for greater leverage.
- Hardwearing and lightweight. 1.575 Kg
- Made in Germany.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great fork
- I really like this pitch fork. I got it for moving hay rather than manure, and it's really nicely weighted and angled. Highly recommend.