- A cultivator is a tined tool designed to be drawn through the soil towards the user, the angled tines making the pulling motion that much easier.
- The purpose of the cultivator is to loosen the top few centimetres of the soil, thus improving its texture and uprooting small weeds. it can therefore be used in an existing bed, between the rows in a vegetable garden or during the process of preparing a tilth.
- A cultivator is also the perfect tool for incorporating fertilizer granules into the soi.
- This long handled cultivator with three extremely sharp hand forged tines makes light work of breaking up soil before planting or sowing or when soil gets really compacted - allowing air, worms and to do their work.
- The standard ash handle of the long-handled cultivator is 155 cm and finished with a rounded knob for comfort of use and secured to the head with a brass rivet.
- Made in Holland.
Width of head: 9 cm Length of handle: 155 cm Total length: 170 cm Number of spikes: 3 Length of spikes: 6 cm Between spikes: 3 cm Weight: 1 kg Type of tool: Cultivator Function of tool: Cultivating