Three Tine Cultivator/Aerator
- This cultivator is a tool for loosening hard, heavy soil or soil compressed by rain.
- By loosening the soil weeds lose contact with the soil and dry out.
- It is also an excellent tool to mix compost, manure or fertiliser into the soil.
- It is possible to work between plant rows as the tool is only 16 cm wide.
- The three teeth of this cultivator are forged and made from alloy steel.
- Recommended handle length 1.5m.
Width: 160 mm (6”) Recommended length of the handle: 1.5 m (59") Weight: 0.44 kg Rust protection: galvanised