PKS Copper Mattock TUZA
- Tuza has an ash shaft and a heavy-duty, work-hardened bronze head.
- Tuza is the Austrian equivalent of the garden spade. Whereas with a spade, the gardener pushes and lifts the soil, with Tuza gravity works for us.
- The gardener lifts the mattock, lets it drop and it cuts into the soil with the sharp cutting edge, then pulls the clod away to form a trench. This is a more efficient way of working than pushing-and-lifting tools, and kinder to the gardener's body from an ergonomic point of view.
- Lovely tool that will give many years of service.
- Made in Europe by PKS in Austria
length 127 cm
width 13 cm / 22 cm
weight 1550 g