- This push garden hoe is an extremely effective weeding hoe.
- The stainless steel blade is sharp on all sides allowing you to easily slice through weeds on the push and pull strokes.
- The 155 cm long ash handle of the push hoe gives you excellent reach and makes it great for working in large areas.
- You can use your body weight to push the garden hoe, giving you greater leverage and it can be used to turn soil.
- The hoe is also well suited to the vegetable garden where the sharp edges of the blade are ideal for working on hard ground.
- Easily to draw out furrows and drills for planting seeds
- Good for reaching crafty weeds in the middle of the borders which stand no chance once the blade gets to work.
- Comes in three sizes - 100mm, 150mm, and 200mm widths
- Made in Holland
Width of head: 10 cm, 15cm, 20cm Length of head: 6 cm Length of handle: 155 cm Total length: 174 cm Weight: 1,25 kg - 1.35kg Type of tool: Hoe Function of tool: Weeding
Due to length restrictions we are unable to send by An Post. Please choose the DPD option