- A sharp stainless steel blade shaped like a crown gave this tool its name.
- The 'Royal Dutch Hoe' is designed to work backwards to avoid stepping on the cultivated area.
- It creates a fine tilth and undercuts all unwanted growth.
- The long handle allows an upright posture while the grip fitted in at a 90 degree angle gives perfect control of the tool.
- The teeth on the blade increase the surface of the blade by 35% and also concentrate the energy making entry into the soil, especially when compacted, much easier.
- The sharp points also enable precision removal of weeds when they are close to other plants.
- The hook on the reverse side of the blade will eliminate the weeds on the “pull” stroke. Larger weeds can be easily pulled back so they can be picked up.
- The handle adds to the precision and prevents blistering to the palm of the hand.
- Due to the special handgrip the “pushing” pressure is uniformly distributed over the entire hand.
- Not only does the Royal Dutch Hoe have all these innovative features, but it only weighs 900g, making it lighter than the standard dutch hoe and easier to use and maneuver.
Width of head: 12,5 cm Length of head: 12 cm Length of handle: 145 cm Total length: 165 cm Weight: 0,95 kg Type of tool: Hoe, Luxery Line, Special tool Function of tool: Weed removal Material of handle: Ash wood
Due to length restrictions we are unable to send by An Post. Please choose the DPD option