These secateurs have an offset cutting head to extend the forearm, providing optimum pruning efficiency.
- Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee* / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced.
- The toothed centre-nut, helps to align the cutting and anvil blades easily and precisely for a clean, accurate cut.
- A very comfortable secateur that gives the user some extra power when cutting due to the ergonomic shape.
- Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment / wire cutting notch / sap groove
- Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the ideal shape of the handles, the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating.
- Handles with rubber shock absorber and cushion to protect the wrist
- Length : 210mm. Weight : 245g Made in Europe