Deep Soil Cultivator
- This cultivator is for deep-aerating hard, pressed, compact and 'capped' soil.
- After aerating, the soil is able to capture rain or irrigation water and air can penetrate the soil again.
- Result: plants will grow better and more easily. The tine of the cultivator is shaped like a small plough and made from steel.
- The thin curved shaft gives only little resistance while working.
- A copper rivet is mounted to enrich the soil with the trace element copper.
- Width: 30mm
- Recommended length of the handle: 1.5 m
- Weight: 0.28 kg.
- Rust protection: powder coatet.