- As much of our planting is done on our hands and knees, this short handled spade with a narrow head makes digging larger holes easier and less arduous than using a hand trowel. (anticipation of wrist complaints).
- The handle enables you to use both hands when digging.
- Gives greater control and precision than you would have using a proper length spade.
- Angled head means you can scoop the soil out.
- Really useful tool when tucking in plants amongst others.
- Also designed to make the perfect planting hole, lifting and to divide perennial shrubs,
- The blade is made like a scope, measuring 56 cm overall, - is equally suited working in areas where a full size spade would be too cumbersome.
Product specification -
Width of head: 12,5 cm Length of head: 14 cm Length of handle: 42 cm Total length: 56 cm Weight: 0,60 kg Type of tool: Great Dixter, Perennial Spade Function of tool: Digging, Great Dixter Perennial Spade , Planting, Potting, Splitting, Transplanting Material of handle: Ash wood
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Every ones favourite!
- Best trowel in the world, No need for single handed trowels anymore. Major bonus that the handle is replaceable. Very useful for clay soil as you can use both arms. Because of the T-handle, our toddler can dig hole too! Price is justified, high quality.