Inline Drip Hose 100m coil, 35 and 50cm dripper distance
This drip irrigation can be used for the tunnel, hedging, vegetable and flower beds.
- 50m dripper irrigation pipe with 35 or 50cm dripper distance.
- Gives a slow and steady water flow. 2.2L/h
- 15 minutes twice a day is usually enough for most crops
Advantages of dripline irrigation:
- Improved plant growth, as there is continuous soil moisture which penetrates deep into the root zone.
- Efficient use of water since less is wasted by evaporation and leaching.
- Reduced nutrient loss from over-watering and leaching. (don't irrigate too long! 15min 2x aday) Use Timer or Irrigation Controller.
- Weed growth is reduced since you're only watering along the crop rows.
- Foliage remains dry, reducing the risk of disease.
- Can be used with low pressure systems such as a rain water tank/barrel - gravity feed. Use Filter.
- Pressure up to 4 bar.
- Time saving.